I have a pile of Altec stuff that I just don't use anymore, and would like to find good homes for it before I post on ebay. Peruse the list, make me a fair offer on what you want and we'll see what happens. Email me at cclark at acsnet dot com.

5 - 511b horns

2 - Mantaray horns from model 14

4 - 902 drivers, need diaphragms

1 - 816 cabinet, the one with the slots on the sides of the flare - single
15, don't know what driver it in it, I haven't ever taken it apart.

1 - 203b

1 - 291-16k

3 9440A amps ( one needs repaired, the other 2 have always worked fine, but haven't used them in 4 years)

2 9444's - need work, one channel bad.

1 - 2way crossover, can't remember model right now - takes the plug in
modules

4 - 3156 drivers good ( I think, but I might want to keep these for
subs under my 604-8G's, I think 2 of them have repairs on the surround with black silicone)

1 - 3156 needs reconed

3 - 417-8H series II - one has a poor recone job, got it that way. 2 are
original, but oddly they have a very hard aluminum done, hammer won't
dent it!

2 - 600b's reconed as 417's

2 or 3 421's that are good, probably 6 or 7 frames that need reconed.

1 - 3127 that needs reconed

older green 200w amps, can't remember model. One supposedly works, the
other doesn't, I have a sequr for them. (got from a guy, haven't tested)
green face mixer/preamp with analog meter in the middle, can't remember
numbers right now
green rack for the stuff.

4 - MRII564 horns

4 or 5 906 drivers (might keep for monitors though, I have 10 1.4"
45x60 horns laying here new in box from EAW)

2 - 31band cut only eq's. Again, not sure of the model. They are black
face.

2 - 2 channel line mixers. 2 mics and an aux I think

there might be more, not sure!